Did you know? Fit recipes not only help you as a complement to an arduous and hard training, but also as a healthy diet since most of these recipes are low in calories and rich in protein . In recetitasfit.com we made it simple and practical, because you can find food for every moment of the day; breakfasts, lunches, snacks, desserts, salads, smoothies and dinners.
Sounds great right? Well, that’s not all, in addition to the fitness recipes we also find vegan recipes and weekly menus to complement your diet.
All Day Fitness Meals
To ensure we have a fit diet , we must have healthy nutrition from the early hours of the morning. That is why today we bring you 6 recipes that you can prepare today, we will start with breakfast and then finish with dinner.
Oat Porridge> Breakfast
It is undoubtedly the most important meal of the day , a good fitness breakfast will be important to start with well-recharged batteries. I am sure that porridge will become one of your favorite breakfasts, it consists of one of the most powerful and protein cereals such as oats, combined with milk and / or nuts, without a doubt a delight.
See the recipe here> How to make oatmeal porridge
Chicken with Almonds> Lunch
An ideal recipe worthy of a fitness lunch , almonds are responsible for protecting the arteries , thanks to their fatty acids and amino acids, they also have a high content of phosphorus and magnesium, which among other things strengthen bones and teeth . Among its ingredients we have:
- 3 large chicken breasts
- 1oo gr of almonds
- 2 carrots
- 1 zucchini
- 1 onion
- 2 cups of chicken broth
- 2 large tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon white or brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon (soup) of cornmeal
- Sunflower oil
- Salt to taste
See the recipe here> recipe chicken with almonds
Tuna Wrap> Snack
Every good bodybuilder and athlete knows how important it is to maintain the discipline of the traditional 5 daily meals, you can not miss some healthy snacks to rekindle our strength day by day, in this case tuna is our best ally that accompanied by the following ingredients we will obtain a healthy snack:
- 2 cans of Tuna
- 4 wheat tortillas
- 1 avocado
- 1 Tomatoes
- 4 lettuce leaves
- Light mayonnaise
See the Complete Recipe here> Tuna Wrap Recipe
Grilled Hake> Dinner
To complete your day is importantly a dinner fitness but full of nutrients, this may vary depending on the matter is if you want to lose weight or increase volume, this is even better to increase volume, hake provides Vitamin A, C, D .
- 4 hake fillets (white fish)
- 2 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
See the Complete recipe here> Grilled Hake Recipe
Spinach salad> Salads
Well, yes, spinach is undoubtedly one of the best vegetables that promote muscle development, that is why we made this delicious fitness salad ; I know what you’re thinking (Woo !! Popeye was right) because if this incredible vegetable is rich in vitamin A, B1, B2, C, K, calcium, fiber, iron, folic acid, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc and beta-carotene, And above all it is low in calories, since it only has 16 calories per 100 grams, it is without a doubt the perfect food. Next we will see what ingredients it has:
- 1 Bouquet of fresh Spinach
- A handful of walnuts
- 1 ripe red tomato
- 100g cheese
See the full recipe here> Spinach salad recipe
To finish we have the drinks, it is important to take into account the ingredients and foods that we mention to prepare a juice, drink or smoothie.
In any case, we recommend you visit our healthy shakes section where you will find many nutritious options.
What are the ideal foods to maintain a fitness life?
The foods that best help our daily performance and of course our training are those that have the vitamins and proteins that the body needs, and at the same time avoid foods that impair our performance, such as recipes high in calories, fat and others.
Now we will see a list based on the food pyramid recommended by special nutritionists.
- PROTEINS : Proteins are in all the foods that we mention, however these are very important to gain muscle mass and especially to balance your diet, we are talking about meats, poultry, nuts and eggs. They are an important source of vitamins.
- DAIRY : The dairy products that every athlete should consume are yogurts, cheese and milk, these are rich in saturated fat, phosphorus, choline and potassium, as well as being a source of vitamin B6 and vitamins A and D.
- FRUITS AND VEGETABLES : Fruits are a source of natural energy, our nutritionist recommends consuming fruits 2 to 3 times each day, while some vegetables such as vegetables can be eaten raw.
- CEREALS : And to finish we have whole grains, rice, pasta and wheat bread. Nuts, oats, chia, lentils , etc. are also included . It goes without saying the source of proteins, energizers and vitamins that they carry. Providing energy and vitality to our body.